Navigating the humidity of Summer in Tokyo or Hong Kong brings about some particular challenges to anyone hoping to dress intentionally and in a classically elegant way - what to wear when a birthday suit is already too warm?
Taking inspiration from the Guayabera and Barong style shirts, our Cabana is meant to be casual formality - a loose, draped box shirt, with three patch pockets, a generous camp collar and a square hem to wear untucked. It’s a little more considered than a shirt, a little less oppressive than a jacket.
Worn loose and open, over a pair of Gurkha shorts and espadrilles, it is a practical garment - with three pockets to carry the necessities and enough to drape to capture whatever breeze might be about. But with buttoned to the collar, with gaberdine trousers and a pair of slippers, it is cool elegance.
The Cabana - Summer formality made comfortable.
- 100% Linen
- Open collar with a loop-button closure
- Straight back yoke
- Three square patch pockets
- Straight Hem with side splits.
- Pre-order Production Time: 4-5 weeks
* Ethan is 181cm/5.94ft with a 46 1/4’”/117.5cm chest and wears size XL
* Kenji is 182cm/6ft with a 38”/96.5cm chest and wears size M