With a dream of 1960’s resort life, tiki bars and Palm Beach poolside glamour, the towel shirt is nod to life well lived and summers devoted to relaxation.
A layering piece meant to be thrown on after a dip in the pool, our towel shirt is a layer of towelling to keep the wearer dry in the heat of summer. Cut like a box shirt, with two patch pockets, short box sleeves and a short camp collar, the face layer is made from a selection of vintage French voile cottons, giving a little glamour to the 60’s vibes.
Over a pair of short Bermudas and a Daisy Mae hat it is all resort loucheness, or over a wide linen trouser and espadrilles, it strolls comfortably to the beachside tiki bar.
- Inside: Terry Cloth, Outside: 100% Cotton, Indonesian Hand Dye
- Button-front placket.
- Patch pockets at the front.
- Short Sleeves
- Flat hem
- Production Time: 4-5 weeks
*Please be noted that we do not accept returns or exchanges for MTO orders
* Ethan is 181cm/5.94ft with a 46 1/4’”/117.5cm chest and wears size XL
* Kenji is 182cm/6ft with a 38"/96.5cm chest and wears size M