Styled after the iconic WWII USN Foul Weather Parka, our Anorak is updated in the classic 60’s Outdoor cloth made famous by Sierra Designs. A 60 Cotton 40 Nylon weave that is known for being light, breathable and water resistant, it is indicative of 1960’s outdoor wear. Technical cloth from the early era of modern technical clothing.
Made wide in loose in Japan, the two sizes encourage this jacket to be worn oversized to layer over each seasons base pieces. Light and packable, with an oversized kangaroo pocket, our Foul Weather Anorak is a functional interpretation of classic outdoor wear - over denims and our RAF Rollneck in winter or a classic tee and Gurkhas through Japan’s rainy season - it is Practical Wear for the adventurer, whomever they may be.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
- Hooded Pullover
- Adjustable button-closure cuffs
- A patch pocket at center front
- Ventilation holes at underarms and hood
- A drawstring cord at the bottom waist
- Made in Japan
* Ethan is 181cm/5.94ft with a 46 1/4’”/117.5cm chest and wears size L
* Kenji is 182cm/6ft with a 38”/96.5cm chest and wears size S