Styled after the iconic WWII USN Foul Weather Parka, our Anorak is updated in the classic 60’s Outdoor cloth made famous by Sierra Designs. Kersey cloth is made in American Woollens reproduction of the WWII pea coat wool. Hardy, warm and unafraid of the elements.
Made wide in loose in Japan, the two sizes encourage this jacket to be worn oversized to layer over each season's base pieces. An oversized kangaroo pocket on the front to store essentials, it's a go to for cycling around the winter - over denims and our RAF Rollneck - it is Practical Wear for the adventurer, whomever they may be.
- 100% Kersey Wool
- Hooded Pullover
- Adjustable button-closure cuffs
- A patch pocket at center front
- Ventilation holes at underarms and hood
- A drawstring cord at the bottom waist
- Made in Japan
* Ethan is 181cm/5.94ft with a 46 1/4’”/117.5cm chest and wears size L
* Kenji is 182cm/6ft with a 38”/96.5cm chest and wears size S